Ladies and gentlemen,
We invite you to register the media of the POLFISH 2022 International Fish and Food Fair.
We remind you that registration is only possible online!
September 14, 2022 (Wednesday) 10.00-18.00
September 15, 2022 (Thursday) 10.00-18.00
September 16, 2022 (Friday) 10.00-16.00
- MEDIA badge entitles you to enter all fair days
- Media accreditations are dedicated to professionally active journalists, bloggers and photojournalists who have a valid press ID or a certificate of cooperation with a given editorial office.
- Registration and entry (after registration) to the POLFISH fair are free
- Photographing of the stands and exhibits is possible only with the Exhibitor’s consent, by accredited journalists with a visible MEDIA identifier.
Principles of journalistic accreditation:
- Accreditation entitles you to enter the POLFISH 2022 fair.
- Accreditation is issued on the basis of a correctly completed form.
- The organizer reserves the right to:
- refusal to grant accreditation without giving reasons,
- withdrawal of accreditation due to violation of these Principles by the accredited person
- The identifier should be placed in a place visible to the Organizer and Security.
- Photographing of natural persons and recording their image must be carried out in accordance with generally applicable provisions of law, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data in on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC